Kelley’s Texas Country Style Honey Glazed Salmon
1 – Fillet of Salmon
1 Tbsp – Garlic (Minced)
1 Tbsp – Red Pepper Flakes
3 Tbsp – Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
1/2 Tsp – Thyme
4 Tbsp – Kelley’s TX Country Style Honey
1 – Squeezed Lemon
- Whisk garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, thyme, lemon and Kelley’s TX Country Style Honey into a marinade.
- Season salmon fillet with seasoned salt of your preference.
- Cut the fillet into portions and marinate in honey glaze for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Place portions on sheet pan and baste the fillet with any remaining honey glaze.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of rice with some grilled vegetables of your choice and… Voilà! Bon Appétit!