As a Texas based, family-owned and operated business, our passion for bees grew from more than 100 years of experience in both beekeeping and packing.
How Honey Is Made
Our Texas bees produce honey from all regions of Texas including Greenville, McKinney, Weatherford, Lubbock, Pleasanton, Edinburg, Liberty and Chicota. But, where does the honey come from and how did it get to market?
Kelley Honey Farms products are 100% U.S.A. We are proud to provide our consumers with all-natural raw products, harvested completely in the United States of America.
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey Peach Cobbler
- The Buzz About Swarms
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey-Mustard Glazed Turkey
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Sweet Potato & Honey Casserole
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Sweet Potato Honey Ham Hash
- Flight of The Honeybee
- Honey, I Sprayed The Bees
- Have a Healthy Sweet Tooth With Kelley’s Kitchen
- Sorry But, I Mite Have to Ask You to Leave: Information about Varroa Mites